Worship Bass
November 18, 2017, 10:07:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just posted a couple new songs  (Read 1847 times)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« on: January 30, 2011, 04:16:27 PM »

Hiya folks

My band just posted a couple new songs: I Need Your Love & Prodigal Someone (and one old one:  Sunday State of Mind) on our facebook site.  They are live from a Jan 1 gig.   They are live, so lotsa crowd noise, even a siren at one point, I think.  Take a stop by and have a listen, and let me know what you think...  We'd appreciate it. You don't have to be a facebook person to listen...

www.facebook.com/cryofstones

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
Child of God

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 07:38:15 AM »

Hey Bobby,
I like the R&B thing ya'll got going on!  Takes me back a little ways.  We rarely do any "blues" stuff, except maybe a little at rehearsal or after a service ... and then only if I start it up!    Cheesy  Geeee .... I miss that stuff. 
Keep playin' & Keep Praisin'!

God bless you and your music!

Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »

Thanks COG!  We span a lotta styles, but seem to be gravitating toward the rock styles...

Bobby

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
tank

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »

Cheesy That is some good stuff rclef....I've always loved the blues..but when you're doing it for the Lord,  I don't guess you can call it the blues!  Keep it up,  everytime I hear something new you guys have posted it just seems to get better and better.

Walk by Faith
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 11:11:02 PM »

Thanks, Tank... 

We are getting ready get a CD together...  It looks like we are actually going to do a live recording first before we get to a studio CD...  We need to get something done by September, because we are going to get to open for Apologetix, which happens to be one of my favorite bands...   Grin

Bobby

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: