Worship Bass
November 23, 2017, 05:14:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT: Need tab/chordchart for a Stuart Townend song.  (Read 5970 times)
Breitling

« on: May 05, 2011, 08:21:10 AM »

Resurrection Hymn (See What A Morning)

This is a tune I've never played before and we've been told that we have no sheet-music for this one but we're supposed to be playing it on Sunday morning  - so we've been asked to learn it from YouTube. ( This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xM-fpXayUg ). That's fine, except I'm on my laptop in the middle of the Snowdon National Park in North Wales on a camping and climbing vacation which finishes on Saturday evening... and my laptop has no soundcard and, obviously, I have no bass with me.

If anyone could give me some sort a basic chart I'd be really grateful. You'd be digging me out of hole.

e.mail it to david.[nospam]galbraith@[nospam]live.co.uk  Remove the brackets and their contents, please, that's just to confuse any bots which are address gathering.

Bless you.

ACG Finn4; ACG Skelf 5; ACG Recurve 4; ACG Graft H5; Roscoe SKB3005; Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 fretless; Ric 4003BB; Warwick Fortress 1; Status Electro Mk1; Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub; KSD Proto-J with EBS preamp.  Lots of gear; One God.
Child of God

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 10:55:06 AM »

Check your e-mail ... I sent you a "HigherPraise" version of the song ...

Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
Breitling

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 01:40:05 AM »

It's received. Thank you so much. This will be so useful; many many thanks. A true Godsend.

ACG Finn4; ACG Skelf 5; ACG Recurve 4; ACG Graft H5; Roscoe SKB3005; Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 fretless; Ric 4003BB; Warwick Fortress 1; Status Electro Mk1; Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub; KSD Proto-J with EBS preamp.  Lots of gear; One God.
Child of God

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 06:21:57 AM »

Smiley  Gotta help each other when we can!

Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: