Worship Bass
September 22, 2017, 03:16:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a band  (Read 1637 times)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:00 AM »

I am putting together a concert on the lawn at my church again this year in Molalla, OR September 10.  4 bands...  but one just backed out on me...  family wedding or something.

Anyhow:  I am now looking to replace that band...SO looking to keep in the Christian "rock" genre, but specific style is open-ended...  I like the diversity of different styles of bands playing at the show... broadens the appeal. 

If anyone in the Portland/Salem or surrounding areas knows of someone that might be interested in being a part (OR maybe someone on the forum is in a band that might want to be involved) let me know... off-list is fine, unless you think it might be of interest to people on list... Be cool to meet some of you guys...

We had a blast last year, so this is "rock for THE Rock - II".  If nothing else, please keep it (and me as I try to put this together) in prayer.

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: