Worship Bass
November 17, 2017, 02:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2341 times)
LowDon

« on: June 02, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »

I was pleased to find this site after looking through several forums where bad language seems to be common it will be good to be able to ask a question without worrying about what will come back.
I have been playing for 40 years (acoustic guitar, bass and running FOH sound.  Currently God has me at the best church I have ever attended bar none.  Sherwood Baptist in Albany GA.  I play bass about half the time.  I wonder sometimes why these guys let a hack like me play with them but I know I am where God wants me to be and that is what counts.  You can check out our website at www.sherwoodbaptist.net
We always have a few services on the website and they constantly change.  The mix is not terrific but it will give you an idea of what we are about.  My goal is to get better at doing what God wants me to do and away from what I want me to do. 
I play a Rickenbacker 4003 through a Demeter VTBP 201 Preamp.  We are mostly no amps on stage and all in ear monitors.  We each have the samepage system for for music and mixing.  We are able to mix 16 channels out of 32 possible individually.  This is definitely a dream come true for a guy that grew up playing by ear in small pentecostal churches. 
God bless all of you and I am looking forward to participating.
mainsail

Melt me, Mold me, fill me, Use me.

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »

Good to have you with us Lowdon. It sounds like you are "exactly where god wants you to be". Praise Him from Whom all blessings flow!

God never promised us second best.
Larry
tank

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 05:01:31 PM »

Welcome LowDon!!!!

From another "hacker"  But isn't it great to be doing it for the Lord?

Tank

Walk by Faith
Child of God

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 07:03:40 AM »

Greetings LowDon,
Yeah, this is great site ... lot's of Godly people and advice (not tometion some humor now and then).

God Bless
Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
2bhumble (Dave)
Jamming For Jesus
Global Moderator

Saved by Grace

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »

Hello LowDon

Welcome to Worship Bass.

Dave

No Jesus--No Peace
Know Jesus--Know Peace

Satan doesn't really care if you are a Christian,