Worship Bass
September 19, 2017, 04:49:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube a great Worship tool  (Read 2790 times)
chrisfbass

Fivers and Worship Just Go Together!

« on: June 11, 2011, 12:05:02 AM »

This week we added a new song to our list and as it has a nice bass riff, I checked it out on YouTube.

First search for "Your Mercy Taught Us How To Dance" (Matt Redman) - brings up an upload by JackTheJesusFreak !

Thanks Jack!

Linky   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg5tZlFk-4s

Now my point is; Tell us about the great or unusual worship songs you have discovered using YouTube.  .  .  .  .

A link to your fave  YouTube clip would also be good

Chris
Child of God

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 05:43:19 AM »

Kinda reminds me "Talking Heads!"   Cheesy

God Bless!
Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
Child of God

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 05:55:18 AM »

Here is a great song written by Don Poythress, Carl Cartee, and  Paul Baloche titled "Brand New Day."  I think I happened on it through my brother in Florida.  Anyway, great lyrics and a  very catchy chorus that's really memorable.  Make you walk out of church singing it all day!  Would make a good song for Easter as well.  Easy structure, but so effective!  Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp2w8-YhwkU

God Bless!
Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
mainsail

Melt me, Mold me, fill me, Use me.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:44:46 AM »

I like it!
Thanks for sharing.
Here is a great song written by Don Poythress, Carl Cartee, and  Paul Baloche titled "Brand New Day."  I think I happened on it through my brother in Florida.  Anyway, great lyrics and a  very catchy chorus that's really memorable.  Make you walk out of church singing it all day!  Would make a good song for Easter as well.  Easy structure, but so effective!  Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp2w8-YhwkU

God Bless!
Carl

God never promised us second best.
Larry
Child of God

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:06:28 AM »

@mainsail --

No problem Larry!  I'm glad it was "beneficial!"

God Bless!

Carl

mainsail

Melt me, Mold me, fill me, Use me.

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 12:13:59 PM »

Actually, I do find YouTube to be a great source for material as well as Playlist.com

I recently put together a 114 song CD of mp3s for my use as well as our praise band. I was able to find a lot of the material I’ve played over the years and much of the new stuff we have added lately.

Now if we add someone new to the group to fill in for a time or more, we can give them a CD of a great deal of our repertoire.

God never promised us second best.
Larry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: