Worship Bass
September 23, 2017, 08:12:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feliz Navidad  (Read 3084 times)
Child of God

« on: December 21, 2011, 08:16:54 AM »

Luke 2:8-14 (NKJV)

Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 
And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.  Then the angel said to them,

“Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 
       For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 
       And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

“ Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

My prayer for all of us, is that we give glory and praise to Christ Jesus in the same manner as the angel and the multitude of heavenly host!

Thank You Jesus!  Thank You Father!

Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
2bhumble (Dave)
Jamming For Jesus
Global Moderator

Saved by Grace

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 09:13:22 AM »

Amen brother Carl

No Jesus--No Peace
Know Jesus--Know Peace

Satan doesn't really care if you are a Christian,
as long as you don't act like one.
mainsail

Melt me, Mold me, fill me, Use me.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:20:24 AM »

Amen and Amen.
And to all on WB, all God's richest blessings to you and your families at this most special time and in the New Year.

Luke 2:8-14 (NKJV)

Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. 
And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.  Then the angel said to them,

“Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 
       For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 
       And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:

“ Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

My prayer for all of us, is that we give glory and praise to Christ Jesus in the same manner as the angel and the multitude of heavenly host!

Thank You Jesus!  Thank You Father!

Carl

God never promised us second best.
Larry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: