Worship Bass
November 18, 2017, 04:03:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Y'all :)  (Read 1824 times)
BluWaterBob

« on: January 18, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »

Yep, I found this board by accident as well, and glad for it !!!   It's good to see others comming together in Christ's name thru music.  

I'm a former rocker, as a lot here are, and I left the music world behind about 8 years ago.  About 4 months ago after joining a new church and about to be remarried, I felt lead to pick it up again...  What A Blessing!   I'm not very good and never really was ( I was the guy with the PA so I got to be in the band LOL).   Have recently been asked to become more and more involved with the church music program, sound, praise, youth CCM, etc...   and have never felt so ALIVE in Him !!!  
I'm an Architectural Designer (short for Architect who never got his liscense), Scuba Diver, Bass player and retired Racecar driver.  I started playing bass in '79 and never really learned how to play properly so now since I've started anew so to speak, I decided to RELEARN!  We are now very involved with church so here I am.   Oh, and I'm from the DEEP South too...
Thank y'all for listening Smiley

Rob
tank

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 08:04:50 PM »

Hey Bob........You don't hafta be good to worship the Lord,  Ya just gotta worship!!  That's what it's all about.  All ya hafta to do is your best in His name and you'll be blessed.  I'm a good example.....not real good but I do the best I can and I have the privilege and honor to play my bass for Him every Sunday!!    Cheesy

Walk by Faith
54bassman

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 01:47:29 PM »

Welcome from the foothills of NC

The older I get, the less I knew
mainsail

Melt me, Mold me, fill me, Use me.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 01:04:58 PM »

Hey Rob, welcome aboard and congrats on holding down the low end for the Lamb.

God never promised us second best.
Larry
Child of God

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »

Welcome Rob!

Even thought the forum has been a little slow lately, there really is a lot of good info here -- and of course you can always make a new post.  Lot's of great Christian musicians to seek wisdom from!  Don't forget to check out Dave's "DAILY."  Really good stuff!

Creating Thunder for the Lord!
Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
BluWaterBob

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 01:18:25 PM »

Thanks Guys! 

@ Carl : Thanks for the Heads Up on the "Daily" !

Rob
mousekillaz

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 05:23:37 PM »

HI Rob,
  To Gods ears, we speak or hearts through music.
Welcome Aboard!

After careful thorough meticulous exacting examining scrutinizing reviewing and postulating I have concluded that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Fortunately, for me,  God does!  Paul R.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: