Worship Bass
November 22, 2017, 10:29:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything wrong with a Christian playing this bass  (Read 1861 times)
basslady

« on: August 15, 2012, 09:23:40 PM »

I was just wondering if its wrong for a Christian to play a BC Rich Warlock bass. Others on other bass forums have given me a hard time about playing it and being a Christian . I think it looks cool and it sounds great, too. So I am keeping it. If I played in a worship band I would play it for worship because it sounds good.
Child of God

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:02:59 AM »

Hi Basslady,

Well, the model name "WARLOCK" is definately not bringing any Glory to the Lord ... but I suppose that could be taken care of.  The name "Warlock" is on the truss rod cover I think.  Just turn the cover over ... or have a custom cover made.  I went to a local artisian and had a beautiful obsidian and gold cover custom made for my Aria SB-RI with "Dedicated to ELOHAY TEHILATI" (God of My Praise) engraved.  It cost a little bit of money, but it makes a statement for the glory of God and it's beautiful besides!

God Bless!
Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
54bassman

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 09:36:34 PM »

Are you in a Christian band playing Christian music?

The older I get, the less I knew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: