Worship Bass
November 19, 2017, 06:59:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Huge Favor  (Read 1947 times)
jackthejesusfreak

He Did This For You

« on: April 23, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »

I'm going to take a long shot in the dark here.  I'm putting together some new praise and worship songs for our praise band.  The songs are by contemporary groups. but are not released hits.  They are album cuts.  I have the music and lyrics, but I cannot find the guitar chords for them anywhere on line, and I don't have the time or patience to try and figure them out myself.  If anyone is kind enough and talented enough to do this, I would be eternally grateful.  I just need the chord progressions for the verses, choruses, and bridges (if applicable) for the following songs:

Group
Chasen

Songs
God and King
Doubts or Disbeliefs

Group
Salvador

Songs
Aware
You Rescue Me

God bless anyone kind enough, gifted enough, and with the time to do this.  Thanks
Jack

Bass Guitars:
1. Rickenbacker 4004Cii
2. Rickenbacker 4004L
3. Peavey Fury IV
Bass Amps:
2-GK MB115
Trace Elliot Commando 12

He Did This For You

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 05:29:25 AM »

I'm going to take a long shot in the dark here.  I'm putting together some new praise and worship songs for our praise band.  The songs are by contemporary groups. but are not released hits.  They are album cuts.  I have the music and lyrics, but I cannot find the guitar chords for them anywhere on line, and I don't have the time or patience to try and figure them out myself.  If anyone is kind enough and talented enough to do this, I would be eternally grateful.  I just need the chord progressions for the verses, choruses, and bridges (if applicable) for the following songs:

Group
Chasen

Songs
God and King

Doubts or Disbeliefs

Group
Salvador

Songs
Aware
You Rescue Me

God bless anyone kind enough, gifted enough, and with the time to do this.  Thanks
Jack

Praise God, I finally got these songs from a brother here locally.  Thanks for viewing this post.

Bass Guitars:
1. Rickenbacker 4004Cii
2. Rickenbacker 4004L
3. Peavey Fury IV
Bass Amps:
2-GK MB115
Trace Elliot Commando 12

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 10:39:51 AM »

Salvador is just.. incredible...

OnePlace|ChristChapelChurchWoodbridgeVa
Satan doesn't care if you believe the lie as long as you doubt the truth.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: