Worship Bass
September 23, 2017, 07:36:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salem, Oregon, Tuesday the 24th, Free concert  (Read 1703 times)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« on: November 11, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »

Tuesday night, November 24th, Cry of Stones we will be playing a "free concert" at First Christian Church in Salem, 6:30pm... It is normally our practice night, but we have some people coming through for the holiday and decided to open it up and play... so come by and have a listen... Use the door at the back of the building...

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
2bhumble (Dave)
Jamming For Jesus
Global Moderator

Saved by Grace

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

As I have said before, Oregon is a bit of a drive from Ohio but then we never know where God may lead us so I will make a mental note about using the back door.  Cheesy

Actually I just wanted to comment how great it is that God keeps opening doors for Cry Of Stones to spread the gospel with music and also how awesome it is that your band is so willing to step up and do it for free.

Keep on rockin for the Lord.

Dave

No Jesus--No Peace
Know Jesus--Know Peace

Satan doesn't really care if you are a Christian,
as long as you don't act like one.
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

As I have said before, Oregon is a bit of a drive from Ohio but then we never know where God may lead us so I will make a mental note about using the back door.  Cheesy

Actually I just wanted to comment how great it is that God keeps opening doors for Cry Of Stones to spread the gospel with music and also how awesome it is that your band is so willing to step up and do it for free.

Keep on rockin for the Lord.

Dave

Not that we are against getting paid... (we have been paid at some gigs, nada at others) but our main goal is to minister, so yeah, we do a lot of free or small dollar gigs...  If the Lord has big $$ in the future for us, we'll take it!  But if it is all "youth groups and coffee shops" for free, we can do that too...

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: