Worship Bass
November 18, 2017, 10:07:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posted new soongs  (Read 1610 times)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« on: January 15, 2010, 12:47:30 AM »

We just put up some new tracks on the Cry of Stones FB page... Just some rough recordings of some of our newer originals we did in the garage at practice Tuesday night, but maybe something you haven't heard... We are going to try to do some real recording this winter...

If you have not been to the Cry of Stones FB page yet, please go by and have a look (and listen): www.facebook.com/cryofstones

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
2bhumble (Dave)
Jamming For Jesus
Global Moderator

Saved by Grace

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »

I am glad that things are rolling forward for your band. I am a big fan of 3 piece garage bands. I am looking forward to hearing the finished product when you do some real recording this winter.

Dave

No Jesus--No Peace
Know Jesus--Know Peace

Satan doesn't really care if you are a Christian,
as long as you don't act like one.
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 12:22:23 AM »

Thanks, Dave... that is inching along, but it is moving... We did a few things in studio last year, but did not really like he results... so the guitar player is working on gettin things together for us to do it ourselves... He is pretty sharp on this stuff... Right now we just gotta get the time to get together between gigs, rehearsals, etc.  We are gonna brush up the stuff we did last year (re-record a few things) and work on recording the newer stuff...  Personally, I like playing live more, but it would be nice to have a CD to give/sell...

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: