Worship Bass
November 18, 2017, 10:07:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Band's new website...  (Read 2208 times)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« on: May 16, 2010, 12:10:58 AM »

Hey folks...  life has kept me offa WB lately...  but I want to invite everyone in the CP&W thread to come by Cry of Stone's new website...  It's still young and in the works, but has a lotta info on the band... links to vids, etc. 

www.cryofstones.com

BTW:  we are playing worship at my own church tomorrow... Here is our list:
Open the Eyes of My Heart
Bless the Lord - original
Holy Is the Lord
It Is You
We Live - original
Amazing Love (You are my King)
Take Time - Original

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
1954bassman

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »

Very nice. You guys sound good too!

Mark

Bass with Grace
2bhumble (Dave)
Jamming For Jesus
Global Moderator

Saved by Grace

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »

Very nice.

The Cry Of Stones just keeps on moving forward in leaps and bounds.  Grin

The sound on your new web site is much better then before and over-all as a group, I can just feel in your music that the three of you have now been together long enough that you have become very comfortable as a group and are very much in sync, not only with your harmony but also with your individual styles.   

I really did like you cover of "It Is You" Good Job.  Wink

Dave

No Jesus--No Peace
Know Jesus--Know Peace

Satan doesn't really care if you are a Christian,
as long as you don't act like one.
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »

Thanks Dave & Mark... (MArk & Dave?)

We have some cool new stuff coming around... Some new originals, and our first parody (in the spirit of Apologetix) of Summertime Blues...

We are slowly but steadily back on recording for a CD... Go most of the bass & guitar tracks down (doing it ourselves this time... ).  Vocals and drums to come...

Bobby

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
fretlessguy

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 05:18:57 AM »

I like it! It's simple, to the point, and just fun to look at. I wish you well in your future endeavors.
What immediately grabbed my attention was the fact you are in a trio. I prefer smaller sized groups, and currently play in a trio. Nice looking bass, by the way. Modulus?

...and as you sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16B
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 01:19:07 PM »

I like it! It's simple, to the point, and just fun to look at. I wish you well in your future endeavors.
What immediately grabbed my attention was the fact you are in a trio. I prefer smaller sized groups, and currently play in a trio. Nice looking bass, by the way. Modulus?

Yeah... we like being 3 piece.  Every once in a while I think I would like a 4th (so I had to sing less), but one more person is just more hassle.

My bass is a Birdsong, made for me by Scott Beckwith at www.birdsongguitars.com .  Take a look at em.  Look, sound, feel great.  Even smells great (though that is wearing off...)

Bobby

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: