Worship Bass
November 18, 2017, 04:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Davis, CA  (Read 2171 times)
dieselbass

« on: June 03, 2010, 09:27:21 PM »

Greetings all!  I play in a small (but growing!) church in Davis.  Been hoping for a long time for a site like this.  Also found it on a link in TB.  Grew up in a church in Dixon and started playing there about six years ago.  Moved to church in Davis three years ago.  I'm 45 and a diesel mech at a masonary manufacturer.  Our team plays a wide range of songs so always fresh and fun to learn.  Been working on being more focused on why I'm there and worshiping and less on what to play when.  Finding improvement in both areas.  This site is a real blessing in my personal walk.  Kudos to the guys that make it happen.  Ya'll take care, God Bless and keep the strings ringing.

Mike
2bhumble (Dave)
Jamming For Jesus
Global Moderator

Saved by Grace

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 08:14:19 AM »

Hello Mike and welcome to WB.

Dave

No Jesus--No Peace
Know Jesus--Know Peace

Satan doesn't really care if you are a Christian,
as long as you don't act like one.
Child of God

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »

Hi Mike! & Welcome.

It is good site to help us all improve ... especially in the worship part.  Lots of good insight to consider!

Give Him the Glory!

Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
mainsail

Melt me, Mold me, fill me, Use me.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:03:04 AM »

Welcome Mike from sunny San Diego.
I have been blessed with some great insights, fun and fellowship on this site since I discovered it.

I'm sure you will also.

Enjoy.

God never promised us second best.
Larry
tank

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »

Cheesy  Howdy Mike,  from a fellow bass playing diesel mech.  I'm down here in a little town in south Texas.  I think you will really enjoy this forum.  There are folks from all walks of life, denominations and all but with one big thing in common.  A love for playing the bass for the Glory and Worship of the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Welcome!!

Tank

Walk by Faith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: