Worship Bass
September 23, 2017, 07:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Schecter Basses  (Read 5585 times)
Child of God

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 07:04:13 AM »

Hi Bob - And Thanks for the input!
I really haven't heard too much negative about Schecter - from any source.

I ended up getting a 1984 Peavey Foundation (USA) which is really quite an awsome bass.  Not fancy or hi-tech - just simply good sounding and super playability/feel.  I'm in the market for a few other pieces of musical merchandise at the moment, but I really am thinking that I'll end up getting a Schecter at some point down the road.  The few I've played - along with input from others - has me convinced it's a good instrument at a really good price!

God Bless!
Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
BluWaterBob

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 09:07:07 AM »

Carl,
  I had a custom order Foundation in '85 (all white with the black DynaBass hardware)...  LOVED it.  unfortunately the economy took a dive the next year and the Foundation was a victim Sad!   Sold it to a guy that agreed to sell it back when times allowed....  three weeks latter he was gigging with it and it was stolen.
 GREAT axe though.... 

Rob
oldrookie

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 05:09:18 AM »

Haven't played a Schecter, but I have an early Foundation too.  Great old bass.  Hard to believe they can be had for so little.  Strung it BEAD for playing contemporary worship music.  Handles the low B beautifully and it has become one of my favorites.

Don't think you could have chosen better to ramp back up.  Actually have two Peavey.  Just hard to beat for the money.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: