Worship Bass
September 23, 2017, 07:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "rock for THE Rock" Free concert Sept 25  (Read 1963 times)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

What doesn't kill you will learn from its errors..

« on: August 29, 2010, 11:37:45 PM »

Free Christian rock concert on the lawn featuring Christian bands Cry of Stones (that's us), Pure Fusion, and Christian parody band Truth Be Told. Rain or Shine (rain indoors). Grace Church, 901 N. Molalla Ave., Molalla, OR (503) 829 - 5568 or www.cryofstones.com

Come see us... come tell me how much better you are at bass than me...  Grin

Bobby
My other Bass is a Tuba...
Bassist for "Cry of Stones"
www.myspace.com/cryofstones

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
Child of God

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 05:58:43 AM »

Hey Bobby,

That's a little far away for me, but I'll keep you guys in prayer.  Hopefully the Spirit will move in mighty ways!
(Gonna take the Daisy Bass along?  Smiley )

Carl

Whom have I in heaven but You?  And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25&26 (NKJV)
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 08:36:49 PM »

Hey Bobby,

That's a little far away for me, but I'll keep you guys in prayer.  Hopefully the Spirit will move in mighty ways!
(Gonna take the Daisy Bass along?  Smiley )

Carl

LOL... might... but I will be playing the Birdsong, and have an SX shorty jazz for my backup...

Appreciate the prayers, brother!

Bobby

Basses do not "gently weep"... they will rattle the walls, lay the foundation, soothe the body and the mind, or bellow in fury as they strike you down with a bat'leth, but they do not "gently weep"...
rfclef
Bassist Ordinaire

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 05:38:33 PM »

After 2 weeks of rain, we had beautiful weather...  85ish and sunny, with a nice breeze...  Had a little over 100 people come...  all the bands played great, and the crowd dug it.  Was a blast.  Christ was raised and praised...

Bobby

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: