Worship Bass
September 19, 2017, 04:49:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Worship Bass

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Detroit flatwound strings  (Read 2337 times)
Redbyrd

« on: October 11, 2010, 11:46:01 PM »

I ordered some of these from www.webstrings.com and I really like the sound, and I like the price too. I'm assuming that these are made by a name brand manufacturer and repackaged. Does anyone know who makes them?

"We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again."- Stephen Grellet
Redbyrd

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 08:05:54 PM »

and I just realized that I posted this in the wrong forum. Can a mod move this please?

"We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again."- Stephen Grellet
Versatek6
Lost With a Trace

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 09:41:21 AM »

Neither moved nor answered, so here's back at you...

I have these on my Spectorcore and am pleased with how they sound and play. For the price paid, I believe I get a lot of value out of them.

The consensus on TalkBass from those who have wider experience is that to get something better, you have to pay quite a bit more.

O God, give me these boons
Never shall I shirk from doing good deeds
Never shall I fear when I go to fight the enemy
And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.
Redbyrd

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 10:23:45 PM »

that sounds about right Smiley

papa2cool

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »

I am glad someone posted this.  I have bought the regular and acoustic strings from webstrings and really like them but haven't tried the flatwound bass strings.  I am thinking about ordering a set of these in a couple of weeks and I also wondered if anyone had ever used them.  They will be some great strings if they are as good as the others I have used.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: